Gastroenterology Lean Lab Partnership
Partner with APS to provide your patients with quality pathology services.
Lean Lab / TC Lab
Enhanced patient care with an in-house laboratory at your practice.
Enjoy the benefits of an in-house CLIA certified laboratory. Let us take the guess work out of setting one up. We can assist with the following:
- Training technicians to perform APS streamlined operating procedures.
- Appointing a medical director.
- Maintaining CLIA certification.
- Setting up your practice to bill and collect for technical services.
Timely. Professional. Accessible.
- Receive your pathology reports sooner by taking advantage of our 24-hour turn-around time.
- Use our online portal access for quick and convenient access to pathology reports with digital images (some with anatomical maps).
- Reports may also be available via the following modalities:
- Color reports automatically printed in clinic/office.
- Interface laboratory information system with electronic medical records.
- Fax and standard mail.
APS Professional Network
One-stop-shop for all your pathology needs.
Partnering with APS includes access to APS's network of highly trained pathologists and laboratory partners in a variety of specialties.
- Slides read by fellowship trained pathologists.
- Access to immunohistochemical and molecular testing that are quickly becoming standard of care and playing an important role in determining prognosis and the efficacy of targeted therapy.
- Pathologists licensed in over 40 states (see below).
Quality and Service Focused
World class pathology with a customer oriented service approach.
At APS, you will receive quality pathology, read by world class fellowship trained pathologists and delivered with personalized customer service. Enjoy the following:
- Develop a personalized professional relationship with our pathologists.
- Meet with our pathologists.
- Over-the-phone consultations
- Dedicated 24/7 service by your local APS sales representative
- Speedy technical support.
Geographic Locations We Serve
Our pathologists are licensed in over 40 states, and we are constantly expanding. If our pathologists are not yet licensed in your state, contact us so that we may start the licensing process.
Feel free to contact us with questions. We look forward to serving your pathology needs.